The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Kids...

Hello, my faithful readers. I know you're not there, and if you consider yourself a "faithful" reader then you're not because I've only had three posts, and you can't say you're a "faithful" reader until you've read at least 30 of them (yeah, like the class blog... check it out if you haven't yet).

So I've had some time to think. Yesterday I didn't post because I was piss drunk (and I actually mean that) so my friends got a kick out of that... it's the least I can do to pay them back for all the torturing I've done. Who the hell downs a whole bottle of rum? We do...

So as I've said, I've had time to reflect. I figure that if I was lucky enough to live to tell it (and I have no clue how I got up to my room... although I'm almost sure my friend brought me up) I might as well do. I also figured that I'll never write a blog as good as the Tales of 2005 one... which is sad because that means that one of my greatest achievements is past me. But well, I'm still in contact with my friends, so I'll still get a kick out of it. Okay, I'm done reflecting.

Have you noticed how people usually say that kids don't lie, and that they like kids because they're truthful and they don't backstab you (okay, somebody else must've said it beside Michael Jackson...)? Well, if you think about it, kids are about as worst as it gets (for the exception of serial killers, and people who listen to reggeton). If you really think about it, kids are perhaps the meanest creatures on the face of the earth. They leave other kids out of things (and then make fun of them for not being in their group), they tell you right in their face what they think (i.e. "you're fat", "you're ugly", "I don't like you", "you smell like a seal") and they torture other kids... and adults. They will taunt you in the worst possible moment ("my mom killed herself": "hahahahaha! she probably did it so you would stop bothering her!") and they'll make you miserable in the worst possible time ("so she gave you detention? John and Mrs. Klamp sitting on a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g...!). So much for kids being truthful, huh? Hey, now that I think about it, I'm just a big kid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home