The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Under a Luminous Sky

So well, I can't say much has happened since yesterday. I've been writing an essay. That's right: I've been working. Now stop laughing, I'm being serious!

This marvellous piece of an essay took me over two days to write. See, I opened it up and set everything up yesterday in the morning. It stayed minimised for the whole day... and the majority of the night. I'm not exactly sure what I did with all the time, but it most definitely wasn't on that essay! At the end of the night, I started it--but just about! I didn't write enough to justify a whole day's work. Didn't matter, though, because I didn't have lectures this morning so I did it then... so in total the time I spent on the essay was about two days (with the whole setting up on Wednesday that I didn't mention) but the actual writing time was more like 20 minutes. Okay, 30 minutes. Just proves my point that I can't get stuff done unless I've got some sort of pressure on me... like say a deadline?

Yesterday Jimmy was making himself a salami sandwich so he lays down his piece of salami on the bread and then goes to the fridge. He comes back with a packet, opens it and then takes out another slice of salami. "Mmmm... different types of salami" he says. Not sure why that's funny, but I cracked up at the time. I wonder if I could make a sandwich with different types of bacon... that would rock!

Oh, yeah, I forgot to say before that I think I broke my foot. It constantly hurts. I did it during a lecture; I was bored to death so I started playing with my foot and all of a sudden this pain shot up my... foot. Okay, so it's not broken because if it was then I wouldn't be able to walk, but it hurts considerably! I damaged my foot out of boredom!!

Well, that's it, sadly. Like I said, I'm not sure where all the procrastinating time went, but it went all right! I do have a RockSoc pubcrawl tonight, so there will be loads of stories to tell tomorrow (if I'm feeling nice about it, that is!).

1 Comments:

Blogger SaM-GiRL said...

nice blog.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home