The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Monday, September 12, 2005

A Complete Phone

So now that I'm staying, I've decided that I'm definitely going to change my phone. For those of you that know, I've had this same phone for over three years, which means that it's old, battered, and it's in green and black (aka not color).

You see, I've had to put up with a phone that only receives about half the calls that are made for quite a while. That means that sometimes my friends would call me and it would either appear as if ringing or it would appear busy or off. Other times it meant that stray calls and other calls from unwanted people got lost, which is somewhat like a (very crappy) spam filter. Anyway, as of late, half the text messages that I tried to send would not be sent, and the ones that were would arrive late (although I guess you could blame part of that on Movicrap, but it also has to do with my phone). But I really decided to get rid of it when I found out that I could no longer make calls. That's right, I've got a phone that I can't call with, or receive calls for that matter. So what's the point of this phone, then? Well, I guess it could be used as a crappy arcade (the only games it has are black jack and slot machine) and as a phone directory, although since some of the keys have stopped working I wouldn't be surprised if I couldn't use the directory in the near future.

Well, that's it. I still haven't received the complaints from the "women post"... girls, if you're calling me then don't, I'm not receiving your calls... email me. Seriously, I want those complaints...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home