The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Magic Money Tree (MMT)

So I'm going to write about something that's old but that I've never mentioned before. It has to do with Calabria... and money. If you're curious read on, if not then go find yourself another blog (please don't leave).

Ever since I've known Cal (that's about 6 years now), his pants have grown money. I'm serious. Everytime we go to the movies or go out to do something there's always a line "man, I have no money..." but then it's always followed by Cal looking in his pockets and finding some dosh. ALWAYS! It pisses me off! I've enquired various times where he buys these pants, but he won't disclose (for obvious reasons). And I'm not talking pocket change, this guy actually finds 10.000 Bs. bills and all... it's a very good business for him... I wonder how much he payed for these magic pants.

Now we've grown up, and Cal has a car. Well, guess what, this car of his also grows money! We were on our way to Reda and he asks me if I have cash, because he just spent all of his at the movies. I tell him I do, but just as I do he looks in the ashtray and finds 7 thousand Bs. Isn't that great? I wonder what else of his grows money...

Anyway, Cal's starting university on Monday... good luck to him. Stay away from the queer peoples... I've heard that they try to get in your pants just for your money ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home