The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Storytellers II

So more stories from across Mexico. As you can see, my life is not very amusing at the moment.

As we arrived at Kissimmee, we were looking at the different places the city? had to offer. Suddenly there's Hooters. Well, not that amusing, actually, but then we see one of the offers they have: "Buy an adults meal and get a kids shirt for free!" Uhm, what? So if you buy an adult meal (who knows that that consists of) you can get a shirt for you kid? What kind of business is this? Do you really want your kid running around with a shirt that says "Hooters"? And in the conservative US? I wonder what the promotion is now: "buy an adults meal and get toys for your kids!" Aja...

So Cal is in the pool and I'm just going about my business outside the pool (I don't really fancy pools or beaches, fyi) and I see this rubber ball on the floor. I grab it and throw it in the pool, right next to Cal (it almost hit him). I'm expecting him to say "you bastard, you almost hit me" or something along those lines, when he says "dude, you're getting me wet!" I was shell-shocked. "How the hell am I getting you wet? You're in the pool and I am getting you wet!?" Who knows what he was thinking... or his definition of "wet."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home