The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Nicknames

So I realised quite a while ago that I really don't have many nicknames. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but it sure is depressing. I'm going to take you through a [brief] guide of my current nicknames.

Right, so there's "Jimmy" or "Jimmie" depending on who you ask. So that's what my friends and people close to me call me. My family has been calling me that ever since I can't remember (as they can't pronounce my actual name, how great is that?) and that's why I decided to alter the spelling for my friends to use (to the latter).

That's about it, really. How sad is that? ONE nickname... well, I do have another one that I've acquired recently. That would be Lionel Ritchie, although I really don't look anything like the bloke. (Refer to the blog entry with the pictures). However, that's a temporary nickname and it'll soon be gone when I cut my hair. Just like Mijagi (hate you Tiny, I do), but that's not relevant now because my goatee is gone. You know, that's very interesting... I bother Tiny the most (and the only reason why I haven't made fun of him lately is because I haven't seen him in a while) and he's the one that came up with both of those two nicknames (or insults). Good job, Tiny, I'm proud of you... getting back at me.

That's all I've got to say today. I know, a crappy entry, but I really don't have much to say... plus, you could say I'm not in the writing mood at the moment; I'm just writing to kill time.

Life's a bitch. Give it a bitch-slap.


Note: If you want to add some of my nicknames (you people that know me) that I've left out then please leave them as a comment. I reserve the right to delete them if I don't approve of them.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bitch!

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bastard!

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old nicknames
Jamon Serrano
Mi colchon sofacama
Jimini Cricket
Well, therer isn't that many either but still just to remember old times. Keep it up jimmie with the bothering. my life is going to be more calm now

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home