The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Schimz

So nothing happening today, really. I can't make fun of nothing... well, that's not true, I do that a lot. But in this case, I can't make fun of anything, unfortunately. So instead I'm going to comment on some old things, you know, to have an entry for today.

So here are a few things I've been thinking of, to quote my friend Karo (please don't sue me):

-So how new is "new"? Or how old, in any case. I bought this tube of toothpaste the other day, and it had "new!" on the top right hand corner of the box. But, I can swear I've seen that toothpaste around for a while, at least a year or so. How do I know? Because I've been buying it for that long! That's not very new, is it? But to give them some credit, it was new when it first came out. So in any case, they should put "New! as of 05/06/05."

-So now my friends say that I look like Lionel Richie... what the hell!? So first I look like Kramer and all of a sudden I'm Lionel Richie? It's like transforming from a monkey to a swan. C'mon, guys, make up your mind.
Alike??

-So I've been emailing with this girl in Solihull for a while now, and it always seems that when it's raining over there it's sunny over here, and when it's raining over here it's sunny over there... could it be that we're at exact opposite points on Earth that everything is backwards?

-So have you noticed that so far all my paragraphs have started with "so"?

-I was with a friend the other day, driving around, and I happened to see this small blonde girl look out the window of this van to see one of those bums that do tricks at the traffic light for money. So okay, she's looking. Then all of a sudden another small blonde girl looks out to see the same bum. They were identical twin girls! I had never seen identical twin blonde girls in my life, and up until that moment I thought it was all a myth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home