The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Meanie Me

So not too much happening today that I'd like to document. I did stumble upon a revelation though, which to be honest, isn't such a big deal. But seeing that I have nothing else to write about, I'll tell you about it.

So I'm speaking with Joe over Gtalk (it's great, seriously... it's almost as if speaking on the phone, only that with a big screen in front of you... and I'm talking about a good phone, not my crap phone(s)) and he asks me if I know about the party. I ask him which one and he gives me the name of this girl, and I remember, I say "oh, that one that had her face like she was hit with a chair..." and then it hit me. I'm meaner than I thought. People always tell me how mean I am, but I've always thought that they were exaggerating. But now I know, I am overly cruel. And that explains why nobody likes me. That might also explain why I don't have a girlfriend...

So I wonder why my friends have been my friends? Well, we all are screwed up, but well... I just know that I don't expect to make any new friends in the future, but well, that's the price to pay to be myself--as Erc would say, a bastard.

I'm so mean... that's why nobody likes me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you've finally moved out from denial!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home