The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Irish Guys

So now all of a sudden I'm swamped with work. From one day to the other, just like that. Welcome to university, that's what it is... anyway, I managed to finish my code for a program yesterday so that's one thing out of the way... just one of four. The Dutch Guy has screwed us all! Damn hard linux practical the one he gave us... I won't be laughing at him again anytime soon... although I did see a picture of him online... so hilarious (I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!)!

I think I told you about the importance of Irish accents here in Newcastle. The girls just love Irish accents. This very unattractive guy (so the lass told me) got laid because of his Irish accent. I can't stress how important the accent is. In fact, my Irish flatmate was telling the girls (yeah, it's always plural) about a mate he has, and the first question that came up was "does he have an Irish accent???" He sort of ignored the question and went on to say how he was an attractive guy, an athlete and all... and the next question was "the accent, does he have an Irish accent!?" Yep, it's that important... women.

That's all for now, I've got to go back working my way around the Linux practical (trying, anyway)... Dutch Guy, if you're reading this, I'm sorry I made fun of you, won't do it again... but I've got to say, I terribly miss his lectures!

Weather report: Sunny all day, can you believe it? Even so, colder than most other days. 9 degrees.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In regards to the first part of your email, it sucks that you have a lot of work but it seems that you get to go out a lot, so I guess it evens out, and that's a good thing.

For the second part: you better start working on your Irish accent.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home