The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Odd Odd Odd

So I can't say much happened today as it's only 2, but I'm still going to write my entry because I've got things to discuss. Yesterday was a typical Sunday... we all stayed in (I was in my room until 4, damn) doing work or just sleeping, and then in the evening we watched a couple of films. See, student life is the opposite from high school life. During weekends we don't do anything and we just relax, while on the weekdays we go out. Ah, this life is awesome.

Anyway, there are loads of hot chicks (fit birds) in my uni. I've always told myself that, but then you know I'm partially blind and colour blind. But then it was confirmed by a mate, there are loads of hot chick (fit birds) in the uni. And, it seems a large share of them come from the medical buildings. So I start to wonder: how could it be that all the hot girls are doing medicine? there has to be something to that... it can't be that all the hot girls are also the smartest creatures..." and then it hit me. Slutty nurses.

So today I saw the biggest boobs in the world. Aja, in the world. Fucking huge. I'll tell you, one of them was bigger than my head! And so was the other one! Fucking unbelieavable! And she was still able to walk... somehow. More like lean backwards and let the boobs do that work. It has to be one of the most disgusting things I've seen since I've arrived here.

Weather Report: Not too cold, 12 degrees allegedly. Was standing outside the library waiting for someone and I started to get cold... so not too warm either, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home