The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Randoms

-So I went out to get some stuff in the local, and as I'm passing the uni sports complex (fitness centre... gym... whatever, I don't know what it's called) there's this lot of guys who're standing outside the gym/sports complex/fitness centre all tired and sweaty (and it was cold) and what are they doing? They're smoking.

What's the point in that? You go the the gym/sports complex/fitness centre in order to be in shape and healthy, and these guys decide to smoke right after their workout. I bet that as soon as they got home they cracked open a beer and got a bowl of crisps...

-Ercole emailed me an article from Reuters (you know, though the "send this link to some lifeless fuck" feature) and it talked about this weird-ass crazy thing Chavez was doing or planning to do (no kidding), and I decide to reply his email. So I click on "reply" in Gmail and I was going to put "wtf!?", but then I decided I would really stress it out. So I actually write it out, in caps and a letter per line and send it. As soon as it's sent I notice that I actually sent that email to Reuters and not to Ercole... shit. When Reuters check to see what people have to say about its service or something they'll see a particular email:

WHAT
THE
FUCK
!!!
???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ye'h!

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home