The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Films About Ghosts

So yesterday I was supposed to stay in to ease my finances again, but as it turns out I ended up going out... bad bad me. and I ended up spending the same as I did the night before... very bad me.

First we went to play some pool, and that was really good as I seemed to have improved a lot (or is the opposition just bad?) and although I didn't get to beat the top notch player, the games were really close (one ball differences).

Anyway, we're sitting down and talking, and one of my mates says that Queen is overrated and that aside from Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen's repertoire is shit. And then he manages to say that Freddie wasn't a good singer, and right there, that moment, that instant, his glass slips away from his hand and falls to the floor. Then we're all like "it's the ghost of Freddie! don't fuck with Freddie!!!" and he looked all shocked and all. Deserved it for saying that about Queen and Freddie. Classic.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would've been even funnier if somebody had thrown their glass at his head... that's what I would've done...but that's just me. Anyway, I thought everyone liked Queen there!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home