The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Rockin' away

So yesterday was quite an awesome day. I had been saving up all week to go on the Rock Society pub crawl and it all paid off. Amazing night. I'm not exactly sure how much I had to drink, but the good news is that a.) I kept it under £10 (or at ten quid) and b.) that we found a place with cheap tequila! Trillians (the rock bar) is known for its high prices on the lager, but as it turns out it has the cheapest tequila shots in the Newcastle city centre! Niiiiice!!

Anyway, I got home at around 3 (which is quite late for a British night out) and I really can't recall if anything funny happened... but I'll tell you what, it wasn't funny this morning!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jimmy, if you become an alcoholic...........I'M GONNA LAUGH MY ARSE OFF!! hehe jk but really, take it easy on the drinking hehehe..you gotta save up your money too.
When I go to college, I'm going to try my best to work at a music store of some kind, like the one that I went to yesterday in Sambil, they have this AWESOME new AC/DC poster with Angus there and they have this kool Jimi Hendrix (Live at Woodstock) poster too, and a whole bunch of new patches like Sublime, Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys, AC/DC, Guns, and they have this really really really really pimpin Ibanez that they put up there, and I just stood there drooling at for a minute... anyway, that's my dream job for college. :)

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home