The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sabado moribundo

So today I woke up puking. Well, not literally woke up puking, but I woke up feeling sick, and after a few minutes lying in bed trying to make myself feel better I realised I was going to let it out sooner or later, so I just let it all out... many times. Ick, hadn't vomited in a long time... forgot how disgusting (but good) it feels.

I didn't puke because of the alcohol, though. Didn't have nearly as much. But I did have a kebab on the way back yesterday, and I'm 100% sure it was that. It happened some time ago, only that I didn't puke then. But I did spend the whole day tossing about. I hate kebabs... but when you're starving in the wee hours of the morning and that's all you've got, it's the only thing you can do. Eat the poison!

Not much happening today, just chilling at my flat and listening to music. What else can you do on the day after you go out drinking (and, most importantly and stupidly, eating kebabs)? However, I do have a rant ready to go.

I found out via Pietro that Vzla's flag had changed. I knew the shield was bound to change as someone had mentioned it to me, but when he sent me a graphic of a flag with 8 stars I just couldn't believe it. But I never believe anything that Pietro says--I always double check. Sadly, I found a report on the BBC that confirmed it. So here we go:

WHAT THE FUCK!? I might be known as the communist here (or Red Jimmy), but I fucking hate that guy!? Why the fuck would he go about changing our flat just like that? And how come I had to find out via Pietro? Fucking disgrace! BUT, there is a funny side to all this (small... very small, but still there). If you visit the presidency site, you'll notice that on the right, where the Vzlan shield is displayed, it's still the old one. Yep, Chavez's webpage still has the "revolutionary" shield (or "el escudo moribundo" as I'm sure he said at least once). Go on, take a look: http://www.venezuela.gov.ve/. And there you have it. Fucking cunt...

Today Ryan and I watched Downfall (the film about Hitler's last days)... very good film. I just have a comment, though. Everyone goes on about how "even Hitler had a girlfriend." Well, it's not much of a surprise, is it? I mean, he was quite powerful, and we all know women will go after powerful men even if they are complete brutes. It's just the way women are. Same thing with fame. You see ugly guys that are famous with these gorgeous women, even guys who you know are idiots. I mean, even Ronaldo and Ronaldinho get laid, don't they?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, on the ceremony to show off the new flag chavez was wearing the presidential sash and... well, it had the old coat of arms

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and you can always check wiki. hell, it updated all the information faster than CIA (as of right now, CIA is yet to update), which is supposed to provide the most accurate information... but then, it's the CIA. they probably won't recognize the new national symbols cuz.. well, yeah

well, at least we can tell our kids we lived through something

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home