The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ain't Enough

So I don't have much to say, thankfully. I've been really busy fixing up small things for my Java program and sorting out my modules for next year. However, I do have a little treat for those of you who are faithful enough to come back everyday and read my shit. You know how wankers say that a picture can say a million words? Well, how many can three? I've got the whole Manchester trip for you in three pictures. Enjoy.

























Before: Big men drink bitter... there's some hitting going on to my left... good thing you can't see it.







While: I'm not drunk, I'm just... yeah, okay. So fucking borracho. I'm proudly holding a Newcastle Brown Ale (or trying not to drop it to be more accurate). Ryan's transforming into a monster to my right lol. Unfortunately you can't see the lass on my left... she was fit.
































After: She thinks it's funny... it's not funny! I'm only smiling because I'm too drunk to figure out what's happening. Look at me... what a twat.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so from looking pimpish to looking drunk to looking.... well, fucked. did you also get raped and not notice??

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jimmie, you drunkard. That is why you don't sleep until everybody falls asleep. dude if you were sober, you should of joked with the chick, she is hot dude!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home