The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Who's next?

So you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know what I've been doing today. Aside from that, though, I also went to lectures for the first time in... a while (by my standards).

We had a guest lecturer from Morgan & Stanley giving us hints on interviews and a bunch of stuff. She was a woman (don't say!), and a very attractive woman, in fact. Those that no matter what your taste is, you'll find very very good looking. And you could really tell. Everytime she made some kind of "funny" comment, or tried to make something humorious (you know what I mean) every guy in the lecture theatre (including our professor who was present) would just laugh and laugh--while still starring at her. Ah, us guys... what the fuck's wrong with us?

As soon as my lectures were over I came back to my flat to do "stuff." Ah, happiness. The only problem, though, is that I cannot exploit the network as much as I'd like to, as the software that I'm using to screen has a certain bandwidth and can't download any faster than that... which makes things download quite slowly (by the standards I'm used to here at uni)... but hey, freedom!!!

I was surfing the web yesterday, and I found this guy who was selling a chopper on eBay for 5 million dollars, I think it was. I sent Erc the link, just because I thought he'd be interested in a chopper. It reminded me of quite an amusing thing that had been sold on eBay. There was this guy from Newcastle Uni that was selling himself on eBay for a pound, I believe. He wasn't actually selling himself, he was just asking for sponsorship "for the tough university life" and in exchange he would keep his "buyers" completely up to date with emails and post on how he was doing and stuff. He had collected 15 pounds by the time of the publication. I thought that was a very good idea, especially for me. See, I post every day what's going on with my life... for free. I would just have to copy and paste (and delete some things in the proccess) from the blog and then email the people. Very simple. And even if I only make ten quid, it's still something, seeing I'm not really doing anything.

Or perhaps I could sell the address to the blog... that way I could make some money off of this. That sounds like quite a good idea, except that nobody would read it if they had to pay for it. But hey, depends on what I have to offer, right? Hmm... Erc, this is blog is my greatest invention.

Right, I'm off to do "stuff." Thanks for reading, guys!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, when you say "stuff" ... it sounds sketchy. that's all i'm going to say

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home