The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Slaptula

So I was at my uncles house today for a big part of the day. Can't say much went on, but I made it out alive so I'll call it a success. When I was there, though, my uncle tried to kiss his grandchild when he was leaving, which I guess is normal, and his grandson, only a couple of years old, slapped him across the face with a spatula he was holding. It was hilarious, you should've seen my uncle's reaction. I guess my cousin was thinking "hey, if you're gonna punish me then I'll punish you too."

I also got one of those huge Toblerone bars as a gift from my cousin who was returning from the United States of America, the land of the free paranoids and the land of the not-so-brave. You can't give one of those big chocolate things to people like me... when I lay my hands on that thing I'll eat all of it within minutes, and then I'll collapse with an overdose of sugar. I wonder how that would feel... perhaps I'll know later on today. Well, for now the important part is to keep it hidden from my momma.

Oh, I thought I'd let you know that I finally know where I'm staying next year. I had applied for a room with it's own bathroom, but apparently they thought I didn't deserve royal treatment... I'll bet you they all went to girls. So I got my second choice, which is good, but I guess I'll have to live with herpes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home