The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Banking De-evolution

So I was at the bank today. It felt like a total waste of time. Why? Because I was in there for 2 bloody hours and in order to get something very simple accomplished. Doesn't that happen to you all the time? You go for the simplest thing and then you have to wait and wait and wait because the people in front of you seem to take hours with their thing. But, it's not always their faults, most of the times it's that the employees are utter useless. Oh, and the male ones are the worst. They won't cooperate with you, they'll be cold to you, they'd swear at you if they could get away with it. On the other hand, the female employees are very helpful, but if you've noticed they like to digress a lot. Oh, well, that's the price you have to pay. I seriously think that I'd be better off with my money under my matress.

Can you believe this woman gave me 45 minutes to sign seven papers? That's right, that was in case I wanted to recreate the EXACT signature without any mistakes. Perhaps recheck it, and if it didn't match up perfectly to come up with this new technology to flawlessly erase it and then try again. I swear, I bet I could've done that with all that time!

I was alone in this room doing that (so I guess I was being held hostage?), and the phone kept ringing... and ringing... and ringing! It was driving me insane! Nobody would pick up! And the person would keep on calling! And yet nobody would pick up! I wonder if the woman who buzzes also calls aggressively to drive me nuts... Anyway, I figured out the perfect way to torture people, and it's very economical. Lock them up in a room. In this room, there are three locked cabinets with phones inside. Then simply call and call and call. I guarantee it'll be more efficient than anything else you try.

The only good thing about the trip to the bank was this girl that was working there. She was good looking, and I was wondering if I should hit on her (after all, I had 44 minutes left over from the 45 given to sign the papers), but then it hit me. 18 is perhaps one of the worst ages to hit on women. This girl was probably 24-25, which means I would be too young. Women usually look for older man, so at 18 you would have the chance to date 18 and under, and the unders are a risky business. And you know that the prime for women (at least for me) is 23, and that's out of your reach (usually). So you can travel alone, drink, drive, but not hit on women on their prime. That sucks. The best age is 22, I believe. That way you can reach all the way down to 18 year old, and yet get away with 23's. Until then, you can amuse yourself by travelling out of the country, then hiring a car to drive around and stop somewhere for a drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home