The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Road Trippin'

So we pulled it off. However, I won't be able to tell you what it was because we will certainly get in trouble if people find out. All I'll tell you is that it's not something many people will do, and it reopens the debate of "brave or stupid?". However, I'll recount some of our experiences.

You know how some people say that rock is a bad influence for young people and stuff (I don't know if they say that anymore, but I heard it from someone)? I just scoffed at that, how can rock be a bad influence? Just because rockstars drink their brains out, get laid with possibly all their fanbase and use drugs as aliment? Well, Reggaeton is a much worse influence, honest. Not because the reggaetoneros go around shaggin' and boozin' but because of what their "music" does to people. Yesteday we were at a disco where they actually had decent music, and then the bloody reggaeton starts. We had to endure 7 full days of that noise at Punta Cana, I believe I came back with some brain damage.

Anyway, it starts and people start dancing very closely... then closer... and closer. How much closer can you get? Apparently very. I'm not kidding here, they were pretty much going through a sex position simulation. There was that position with the guy sitting down, then there was another similar one, then there was doggie... and then there was one both on the floor (that's right, they were lying on the floor on top of each other in the middle of the disco)! It was the most obscene thing I've ever seen! Nothing can beat that... oh, wait, there is something. A sixsome! Where? In the same disco! Another situation of "dry humping"... I don't know what position that would be (probably because I had never seen a sixsome before... or even thought about it!) but I guess you could call it "el trencito." You know what? It must suck for the guy if he's not getting any! So as you see, it's really bad for your kids to listen to Led Zeppelin...

On another note, have you noticed that the best music to listen to when drunk is reggae? Must be because aside from feeling drunk, you can almost feel high while listening to those beats. Yeah, it's cheaper than getting the drug. It's also better for your health, I would think. So all you druggies out there, stop buying Colombia's major export and just buy a Bob Marley CD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home