The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

LSB

So I'm at Makro with Cal, his girlfriend and Joe. We're there to buy some CD's and some other things and we decide to check out the liquor section. So there are loads of different things, ranging from some crappy unknown vodka to "Something Special" (which was, by the way, half empty... must be really special...). I remember I owe Tiny a bottle of rum (yeah, from that incident...) so I take a look at that. There are two Santa Teresas, one that costs 30 odd thousand and another that costs 12 thousand. What's the difference? Well, I lean in to see and I'm about to grab the sole Santa Teresa bottle when all of sudden this girl just grabs it from almost literally my hands. You have no idea how shocked I was. I was so shocked that I actually managed to to yell (well, not yell, but said in a very loud voice) "what the fuck!?" and that's when they all started cracking up. Calabria and co. and the guys/gals that accompanied the girl.

I didn't really get that pissed off because I wasn't planning on buying it, but if I were I would've just started running behind her and I would've tackled her from behind. Who's rude enough to do something like that? Only in Venezuela. So what's the morale of this story? Nothing, really... just be careful when buying your liquor because there are some liquor-stealing bitches around...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home