The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Bastards

So I'm not sure what I should be writing. To be honest, I can only remember the past week or so as if it were one long day... with many breaks and fogginess... if that makes sense. I can tell you as much as I remember though.

Today I went to watch the Liverpool vs. Chelsea match in the pub with some of my flatmates (one a Chelsea fan and the other a Liverpool fan). It was good, although Chelsea hammered Liverpool. Anyway, I only had 4 pints to drink, but for some reason I got drunk off that. Not too drunk, but I did get woozy and sleepy. So sleepy that I got into my flat (not even my room) and I laid down on the couches and fell asleep. About two hours later I woke up to find that I was surrounded by people (all my flatmates and then, of course, the girls from above). I was greeted with a "ehhh! James is up!!" I had no idea what to do. But I did have a tremendous urge to piss, so I did (not there, but I went to the bathroom and pissed... I wasn't that drunk).

After that we went upstairs to the girls' flat (for a change) to watch Nemo. I must've still had some alcohol in my bloodstream because for some reason one of the girls said "sea cucumber" and I started to laugh like a maniac. Nothing much happened after that, to be honest. I think.

Anyway, I thought I'd post my flatmates' nicknames and my own, seeing that they were created with lots of love and affection. The Irishman is the Drunken Irish Bastard (because he's always drunk, he's Irish, and he manages to get all the ladies...). Then the Londoner is the Southern Bastard. There's a guy from Teeside, and I'm not sure if he has a proper nickname, but he's the Boro Lover (as said by the Drunken Irish Bastard). Then that leaves the Mancunian Wank and the Foreigner (that's me). That's all I've heard them call me, but I bet that behind my back it's the Foreign Bastard or something like that. So as you see things haven't changed much... I'm still a bastard.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll be a bastard wherever you go, jimmie...

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home