The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Footy madness

So today I woke up at 1 pm. That's right, I slept through all the morning, good for me! I guess waking up at 7:40 am most days for the past weeks has taken its toll on me (well, I actually planned everything so that I wouldn't wake up before 11). Anyway, that reminded me of my good vacation days...

Today I went to watch the footy at the pub. England played Austria, and although it wasn't the best of matches (crap if you want me to be honest) the atmosphere was brilliant. I had never experienced something like that (on the footy front, anyway) and that only means that I'll make sure I watch England play Poland on Tuesday even if it is a useless game.

The second half was a bit boring, though... only two things of note happened, which were Beckham getting booked and then Beckham getting sent off. And I happened to be in the bathroom when they both occured... lucky me, eh? I go into the toilets and peacefully take a pee and then went I make my way back into "civilization" I see that Beckham has recieved a second yellow... but how, I never saw the first! Yeah... I wonder how long I was in there for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home