The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Moblility

So I finally got myself a mobile phone. I've been in England for two weeks and I managed to survive with what most people would call a "survival gadget" (everyone in my class has a mobile phone). I've never been too keen on mobile phones (or phones in general) so it wasn't a priority for me, but I finally decided to get one.

I got the cheapest mobile that I could find (and even so it kicks ass compared to the ones back home...) and that was £40... I could've paid double for a phone with a camera, but I decided for the Nokia instead of the Samsung (I really fell out with my mobile at home... which happened to be a Samsung). So they gave me 70 free texts (worth £5... which I guess is really good as it's really hard to get free stuff here in the UK, although this would be the third time in two weeks that I get something for free) and my crappy mobile, which I had to charge for 10 hours (can you believe I actually did that?).

As it turns out, getting that mobile is perhaps one of the best things I've done since I got to the UK. Ever since I got it I've been recieving loads of texts from girls (all of a sudden I'm popular) and it even with a girl coming to visit me at my flat...

hasta ahi se las dejo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home