The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Monday, October 24, 2005

It's a BEAUTIFUL day!

Today is a glorious day for I have seen the sun. That's right, you might not believe it (I know I don't) but it's true. I was walking from my flat to the CS building and I see a mate coming the other way. He says hi, so I say "what's up"... and he answers "...the sun!" and in that moment I turn around (slow motion-like... a movie moment) and there it is, setting down in the sky, the rays reaching towards me, covering me in it's pale gold colour. A magical moment.

Okay, so I had to put up with rain for most of the day and with a temperature of a single digit... but it was all worth it, because now I see the sun, yes now I see it! Oh, and the other good news is that the temperature at the moment is two digits... 14 degrees! What a glorious day, indeed!!!

On other news, my business professor is a homophobic. He was telling us about this workplace, one where there were only women... well, there's a guy, but he's gay... he doesn't know if that's considered to be a woman or not...

Weather watch: Read the main entry... loving it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home