The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A pocket full of gold

So today was the day that it was supposed to snow. I woke up in the morning and the sun was out, which I can't say was much of a surprise as the predictions had been for snow. So I go on about my business and all of a sudden (this is in the afternoon now) one of my flatmates calls out "it's snowing!" I look out the window and indeed it's snowing. I come out to the shared room and open the window and start doing all kinds of weird stuff and I'm all happy... so I decide I'm going to go out in the snow. I go in my room, put my shoes on, get my coat on and come out. By this time the heavy snow has turned into sprinkles of snow, but I decide I'm still going to go to Londis to get myself some bread (more to walk on snow, but hey, whatever) and when I'm halfway through the trip to Londis (that's about a minute and a half) the snow stops. Great. I go in, get my bread, and when I come out the sun is shining. Bloody hell, you don't know how disappointed I was.

I was at the Union with James grabbing some lunch, and we're talking when all of a sudden I look beyong and see two girls kissing. I'm well amused--shocked if you want. I just keep starring. Lesbians in action in the middle of the day, wicked! Then when they stop kissing (make it 10 seconds) one of them turns towards my direction. I look away, obviously, not wanting her to see that I was spying on them. But I was caught... not only was I caught, but it turns out the one that looked at me was a fucking guy! Ick! Bloody hell, you don't know how disappointed I was.

In the evening I'm in my flat with Ryan and we're just watching a film. When it finishes I start throwing some darts, and as I'm shuffling a dart from my left hand to my right hand (for no obvious reason) I manage to drop it. Not just drop it, though, but drop it on my foot. I tried to move my foot away as fast as possible, but it still got my toe. Damn, that hurt. I hope about for a minute and then sit down to examine it. No blood, but a small hole. Hmm... I guess thatit was so cold that my blood had frozen. I then went to sleep, hoping for that nympho girl to come into my room to make me feel better. She never did. Bloody hell, you don't know how disappointed I was!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just go to amsterdam and ask for room service

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home