The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Limo Wreck

So today I feel surprisingly better, I never thought I'd make it through that. Because of the scare, I've promised myself to get my vaccines as soon as I'm feeling well (yep, I still haven't gotten them...). And well, when I say I feel "surprisingly better" I don't mean I'm feeling okay by any cirumstances, only that compared to yesterday I feel a lot better (but then, I would've felt a lot better had a truck ran me over... twice). Yep, terrible day that was yesterday... so bad I managed to sleep 22 hours. You wonder how it could've been that bad if I slept through practically all of it, but I tell you, it was terrible... just take my word for it.

But well, like I said, I felt well enough to go to lectures today. I really considered missing out on Monday, but it being one of my busiest days (I'm sure I've been over this already) I thought I'd get up and attend my lectures. Wasn't too bad, actually, I made it through the day. That's all I'll say about that. I don't recall much happening as I was half brain-dead, but at least I was there and took notes... how useful the notes will turn out to be, I'm not sure.

The only thing that cheered me up was the fact that I got my Seinfeld DVDs delivered today. Seinfeld Seasons 1-3, all 40 episodes... yeah. The best thing is that I got them on the cheap at 22.50 pounds, delivered. Great stuff.

A better entry to follow, I'm really not feeling at my best at the moment. And Erc, expect an email soon... was gonna post it here but then figured this open communication crap had to end sometime. Not just now, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home