The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Stumpaloo

So today was the first day of the Easter vacation, and when I woke up (make that 3pm) there was only one other flatmate around. Oh, yes, it's going to be lonely around here, but it's nothing new to me. I've been alone for most of my life (only son) and I'm used to it... but for some reason I really started to feel alone. All my mates have left already, so I don't really have anyone to fuck around with. Ryan left at around noon (and apparently knocked on my door for quite a while but I wouldn't wake up) and so did James... and Steve left yesterday.

So what do I do on my first day off? Well, I turn my computer on, as usual. I'm gonna do some "stuff" (yes, Erc, I'll keep calling it that because I cannot admit to anything else... for my own security) but then I notice that it's 12 degrees outside... and sunny! I can't stay in on a day like that! So I get ready and go out. Hmm... I should've probably thought about where to go before I left... but well, since I have nowhere to go I decide I'll just walk along the Quayside. So I do. The day was beautiful... it felt so warm! I was only wearing my hoodie, yet I was sweating... how neat is that? After walking the Quayside I thought I'd sit down for a while and enjoy the view, so I did. For quite a long time. I've got to say, though, Newcastle was mad! So many people out! I hadn't seen it that busy ever. I guess I wasn't the only person that figured it might be a good idea to go out because it was a good day...

After sitting around and watching the girls... erm, view I mean, I thought I'd go visit the New Castle. I hadn't been there since my first days here when I was given a short tour of the city. Although only the castle keep is left, it's quite a nice view and place. I then afterwards continue exploring unexplored areas of Newcastle until it starts to get dark. I then head back to the flat (and there's nobody around! So quiet and nice!).

After all I've done is just watch telly and "stuff." I was actually quite knacked from the exploration thing... oh, I'm so out of shape. But well, that's how I started my Easter holidays. I'll keep you updated one what I do, although there might not be posts every day as some of them will be quite uneventful. However, I should be going to Manchester next week and then to Essex afterwards, so keep coming back for updates!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the fuck are you doing for that whole month?!

come visit me... we'll hook you up with some americans. you know, for practice. ciclo basico.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home