The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Like Light to the Flies

So, I thought I'd just post a quick update on my life.

Went to the cinema yesterday to watch Ice Age II (we were going to watch Silent Hill, but Ryan had previous commitments so we decided to watch Ice Age II in order to watch Silent Hill with Ryan). It was alright. The best, part, though, was that it was only 2.50 pounds as James gets 2 for 1 cinema tickets on Wednesdays. That means that it only cost me 9500 BS, which is very good actually. I hear the current prices in Venezuela are 10 thousand, so yeah, I actually went cheaper here!

Anyway, my mouse pretty much broke... it still works, but it's too much of a hassle. That means I have to restore to my mousepad which I really hate. When I'm typing I usually touch it with part of my right hand so it clicks in the wrong place at the wrong time, making me type something unwanted and sometimes I can't even detect it. So yeah, if you see any mistakes here you know it's not entirely my fault. Not only that, but it's also a mess when surfing the web, coz it keeps on clicking on random stuff. It really pisses me off, because as you know I'm not the most patient of guys. I feel like smacking the bleeding hell out if it, but hey, I'm not that daft, am I? The worst part is that I have to work on my Java code now, which will be a real mess. Oh, dear. I'm in for some fun.

My watch's strap also broke (see a pattern emerging?). I was just walking though the city centre with Ryan when I felt it loosen up, and when I checked it was indeed almost split in half. That sucks major ass, as I was bound to have to buy a new strap and all. But then my senses kicked in. I stapled it together and took it for a test run. As good as new. And well, since I'm not the most trendy of guys it doesn't really matter... not that anyone would notice as it's usually under my sleeve. See? 14 years of education at CIC and a year of education in Newcastle have not gone to waste.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pichirre!!!!!!!!

hey, are the North' Uni ppl "better" than you guys or are you supposed to be better than them??

dude, de-activated the mousepad when typing... i would tell you how to do that, but i don't remember right now.. but it exists!

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home