The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Youthanasia

So, yeah, well... I still haven't done any work. Although, I've started "revising" my Java for the project I have to do, and I've got to say: not looking good. Fuck, I'm fucked.

Anyway, Liverpool beat Chelski in the FA Cup semis, which means that they won't get the double this year (YEAH!!). In fact, if they keep fucking up as they've been doing, they might not even win the title (would just LOVE it!). Anyway, enough footy.

I've been hanging out with my flatmates for most of the afternoon just because I've been avoiding work. You see, I avoid my flatmates by doing work, but when I'm avoiding work I can't avoid my flatmates... whatever.

So well, there were quite some "interesting" conversations there, although most of them ended with "Crouch you fucking shite!" Oh, well. It seems Richie's back with his girlfriend, and he was making her some dinner and he asked us how he could separate these two chicken fillets that were stuck together with ice. Tom yells "hammer!" and runs off to his room. Oookay.... he comes back a few second later with a hammer, and in just one quick attempt, hammers the living hell out of the chicken fillets and indeed breaks them into two neat fillets. Fucking hell... brutality at its best.

In other news, I'm thinking of going to watch Jerry Springer: The Opera. Yes, I know, I know... but hey, no gigs at the moment. I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I've got tickets to go see Iron Maiden in December!! How amazing is that? I'm well chuffed. Can't wait!

That's it, lads, sorry, not much else to say. I'll post on Monday after my first lectures in a month. Should be... erm... something. Thanks for reading!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your roommate is a beast... and why the fuck does he have a hammer in his room in the first place???

i hope he doesn't have a gf.. i'd feel sorry for her

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home