The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Stash

So today I had lectures for the first time in a month. Can't say they were thrilling or boring or whatever. I pretty much slept through them all because of my irregular sleeping schedule. In fact, I even missed my 5 o'clock lecture because I decided to take a one hour nap... it ended up being a six hour "nap". While I was awake, though, I did notice that we were receiving a lecture on ethics. And we'll receive three more. What a waste of time... as if I need to be told about ethics... LOL.

Anyway, I forgot to add something to the last entry. While we were at the pub talking and watching the match, there was this girl across from me who kept looking and smiling at me. As in non-stop. At first I thought I knew her, but after a couple of minutes I made up my mind that I hadn't seen her before in my life (while sober, anyway!). I figured she was flirting. I just smiled back and kept looking at her (she had me hipnotized or something). It wasn't as if she was stunningly hot, but she was quite good looking, and to cap it off she was wearing a football shirt (that's a huge turn on).

The reason why I didn't do anything about it was because she was with a guy... might've been her friend or her brother, but I wasn't about to try something cute and then take one in the jugular if he happened to be with her. But still, that was quite an experience...

Summer is approaching and winter is gone. The weather has been marvellous, no complaints from here. In fact, it's the perfect weather, ranging from 12 to 15 degrees. I've been walking around in just a shirt (with trousers, obviously) and stuff. But you know what that means, right? Girls are also walking around with more revealing clothes. And they're sooo fit! It's a real treat and I'm enjoying every minute of it :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job, james... make sure you wear your glasses!

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home