The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Untitled

Take my hand and drag me along,

I’ve go nowhere else to go.

I’m in desperate need of attention,

I’ve taken enough on my own.


The sun is shining outside,

Yet it is colder than before.

I need someone to warm me up,

Where are you hiding? I need to know.


Leaves follow the dance of doom,

Accept their fate gracefully and just let go.

Everything is dying around me,

But my hopes are still going strong.


The snow blankets all in view,

It has happened at last—a magical sight,

You’re not here to appreciate it,

But I haven’t given up on you yet.


The leaves, the grass, the flowers all flourish,

Everything is reborn again.

It’s like a second chance,

Like the second chance I never got.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got a second chance...

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is this??

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home