The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Won't You Take Me Away?

So I went to a Halloween-themed house party yesterday. I don't know any of the guys who were hosting it, but that didn't stop me from going... seems I just force myself into places these days. But I was sort of invited, so it wasn't as bad as it might sound. Anyway, the reason why I'm including this is because a certain Ms. Smith asked me blog about it. So yeah, apparently I do have at least one reader, which I guess is a good thing--especially when you're not aware of it.

So yes, some odd things did take place. For once, there was this bloke dressed up as a woman... with a red afro. The first time he passed by me I could help but stare at him/her until he/she disappeared. It was one of those things... you know, like a dead pigeon: it's ugly and you don't want to look at it, but at the same time you just have to watch ( ;-) ). So yes, that was a disturbing moment, but the disturbing moment of the evening was when we were in the kitchen and he walked in with a... erm... boob sticking out of his hairy chest. I'm actually quite surprised I didn't have any nightmares (transfos and lots of spider decorations don't exactly make a good combination... oh, and a mutant called Fred).

Aside from those small details it was good. Oh, and yes, basically when we arrived everyone else was drunk, so by 11pm half the people had stumbled down the stairs and left. Ah, those crazy kids (who happen to be older than me!).

In other news, don't you just hate it when people are so retarded that they piss themselves off? Let me give you an example. You're getting off the Haymarket Metro station and as you're coming off, there are billions of people surrounding you. You don't really know where to go now, given that everyone is pushing forward and not leaving any openings. You stand there for half a second confused at this stupidness and that prompts the other people (the ones not letting you out) be become annoyed because they cannot come in. Well done, guys, you are as bright as a one-watt lightbulb.

Oh, and another thing: I find it quite amazing that I can get lost in Newcastle (even twice the same night) and still make it home in one piece. Maybe they're trying to give me a false sense of security or something, but I thought it was awesome... had that happened in Valencia I'm sure I would've gotten mugged, then raped (because I would've been already mugged, therefore nothing for the second person to steal) and then raped again... beautiful picture, yes, I know, but yet so true...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home