The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Monday, October 03, 2005

Rock And Roll All Night

So I went to a KISS tribute band gig yesterday. I've got to say, they weren't KISS, but they're the closest thing around. Very good entertainment, all all just for a quid. Not bad, eh?

The real entertaining part was Gene Simmons (well, not him, but the guy doing him) not only because of his outrageous blood stunts and fire spitting spectacle (which, btw, ended up setting one of the stage lights on fire for a few seconds), but because of his antics with this (very) hot chick in the front row. It turns out that this guy also has an abnormally long tongue, and he kept licking away at this chick (literally on occasions). I can understand why... she was hotter than hell (see what I did there?)!!!

I don't know what more I can tell you... it was just loads of drunk KISS diehard fans bashing away and falling on their asses and all. The gig ended with everyone screaming out Rock N Roll All Nite and then the KISS tribute band limping off the stage (they played for about two hours in their huge unconfy costumes... I was exhausted and I was only standing there, can't imagine them). Most of the guys congratulated the lead guitarist for his audacious licks (guitar licks, that is) and "Simmons" dissapeared... as did the girl. I wonder where they went... and mind, he's not the real Simmons!

So Ryan (my flatmate) and I get back to our flat and guess what... the girls are there again! Shock. Well, things ended (for me anyway) when another flatmate went off chasing the girls because he needed a "fag." He was knackered and all, but he went out to this boat party just because of a cigarrette... now that's what I call nicotine addiction...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home