The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Monday, October 31, 2005

A look into the past

So nothing much happened on Sunday... same old same old. Most boring day of the week. So I'll just write about things I've been saving up. They just keep coming in and I don't have the chance to put them up, so here goes.

-I get along with my flatmates, for the exception of two (hey, three out of six ain't bad). It's not like I hate them, but we just don't go along together. I had an arguement with one... twice (okay, so two arguements) so there's some tension there... and it didn't help when I beat him in the PS2 footy game (Venezuela vs. Northern Ireland... tomalo!!!). The other one is the Irishman. It's not that I don't like him, but I just can't understand what he says... so we really dont' communicate. Everytime he says something I just nod or say "yep." Well, not always, I rarely understand what he's trying to say (usually with a three second delay). Anway, I was thinking that perhaps he thinks that I hate him or something, as I don't speak to him at all. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's asked me at one time or the other "you hate me, dont' you? you think I'm a knobhead..." and I just went "yeah, sure" and nodded.

-The other day while walking through the streets of Newcastle I happened to glance down and I saw a midget. Okay, so that's an offensive term... I saw a tiny person. That's also offensive... damn it, whatever. Flood my inbox with hate mail. Please. Anyway, the point is that that was the first time I've ever seen a live midget (tiny person). So cool!

-I was taking this brain test to see if I'm more feminine than masculine or vise versa. It turns out I have no feelings. I then took another test on personality. It says I have no feelings. Can't say I'm shocked, though. Not even surprised.

-The British Computer Society visited the university the other day and they came into our lecture to talk to us about some things (after all my course is credited by the BCS... they own me!). Then the woman decided she'd give out some shirts (as she had too many) to the people who gave her the right answers to some questions. She asked where the BCS had connections. I started yelling "Canada!! Canada!!!" and then this guy said "Canada" and she gave him a shirt. Then I started again "US of A! US of A!!!" and this other bloke says "...USA" and she gave him a shirt. Bitch

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you are a feeling-less bastard after all....

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home