The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bumming Back

Right, so I've taken quite a long vacation from writing in this thing... which I have found pretty enlightening (yeah, right). I think I'm ready for a return now, ready to be cruel and mean and everything that I used to be. I was having a crisis of faith (although it wasn't a crisis of faith) but now I'm back... I hope for my sake.

I'm not sure how this is gonna work exactly. I'm guessing I'll write whenever something interesting comes up instead of trying to make something funny out of nothing every day. That sounds like a sensible thing to do, doesn't it?

As for the moment being, I do have some things that have happened since I got back here to Newcastle. Actually, lots of things have happened (sort of) and I can only remember a few... but they must be the best ones if I do remember them (ha, that's what you'd think). So well, what I was saying was that I'll put up one of the old ones every day until I run out of them. If something memorable happens while I'm still recounting old tales I'll postpone the old one and write about the new one.

Well, I'll start tomorrow, I think I've done too much for today. Yes, I'm still on vacations, so this is hard work. I've been eating junk food, staying in bed until 5pm and playing Footy Manager all the time... I told you I was still in vacations. That'll be over in less than a week, so I have to take advantage of it while I can. I have to be more productive though... that's why I'm starting on the blog again lol.

Ah, laters,

The Bum

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jimmie, welcome back!! I hope you've enjoyed your "enlightened" vacations, and I hope to hear more of your stories.

Enjoy!

joey kid

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home