The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sunday

So, if you read the title (and saw the entry date) you know it's Sunday... and you know what that means. That's right, nothing happening. And by nothing I mean it literally. I just slept all day, I was knackered from yesterday. I got out of bed at 10am to make myself some cereal and then went back to bed... and then I woke up at 3pm because my momma was calling me, talked to her for a while, and decided to get up. Had lunch, and since then I've just been killing time. Should I be reading? Yes. Will I read? Hell no.

It's a good thing I got the call from my momma, because sometime in the 20 hours I slept (that's right, 20) I had this bad dream (nightmare?) and I suddenly got really homesick. Yeah, I know, don't mock me...

Anyway, I guess that's it... I can't be arsed to write anymore, I'm in this non-working state (worse than usual). Tomorrow I'm gonna complain about the camera, so the entry should be rather interesting. Oh, I did get the pictures for Edinburgh today, but I won't email them until tomorrow... my computer's too slow to download them and re-attach them and send them... plus I'm too tired to do that right now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there better be a picture with you and the woman!

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Second!

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home