The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

All day footy

So today was a footy day. It's been a long time since I've watched two football matches back to back. I woke up at 12, which gave me an hour and a half to shower and grab something to eat before I headed down to the pub for the Everton vs. Newcastle match. I made it in time; in fact, ten minutes early. The match was alright, but Newcastle lost... even if they should've won, but oh, well, that's the way the game works. Blatant penalty for Newcastle not given, though.

I then watched West Ham play Man Utd. West Ham scored inside the first minute, and having done that I was convinced it was going to be another 1-0 game against Man Utd. But The Genius (of course Rooney) turned things around in ten minutes in the second half. Now Man Utd are somehow second in the Prem. Of course, that's 10 points behind the Russian Oil Bastards (of course Chelski), but with a game in hand. Still, that would make it 7 points behind if Man Utd did manage to win that game. Ah, how it blows. Eh, at least we'll be in the Champions League next year... even if we're kicked out in the Group Stage this year.

There's not much more to say, really. The Irish will leave tomorrow morning, so today is the last day of the coup. Yay! The flat will be back to being ours! Well, that's it. Oh, one more thing. ROONEY'S A GENIUS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home