The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Friday, November 25, 2005

I-I II

So I forgot to mention a few things yesterday. But can you blame me? We were in the process of being invaded by Irishmen. And, talking about that, the invasion's not over yet, in fact, they have come to stay for a while apparently. Anyway, right after I finished typing yesterday's entry, James came over to watch a DVD. But, of course, that was not possible because the Irish had taken over the common room. So I decided I'd start teaching him a bit about the ways of the force, so I played him the most famous Led Zeppelin songs. After his breaf lesson, everything went quiet; the Irish had left! So we go out to watch the DVD, and we find that the girls (from the flat from above) were in our common room, and as soon as I set foot in there they're all like "James, James! Did you see what the Irish did!?" I figured they had shagged them all, but then they point to our window. It turns out that while drunk (duh!) one of the Irish had the marvellous idea of punching the window to see what happened. So yes, the idiot broke it. But he also got a souvenir: cut his hand. I wonder what he was thinking "hmm, it looks like I'm strong enough to punch through this window all right! I rule! Oh, shit... my hand's bleeding..." Moron. They fixed it this morning, but like Ryan (one of my flatmates) and I said yesterday: "We're not paying for that shit."

Last thing on the Irish. Ryan made this hilarious remarks about them yesterday before the whole incident. I told him that the Irish invasion was just starting, and he says "yeah, I can hear their voices... it's actually pretty cool when you only hear their voices... it makes you think they're leprechauns..." Fucking class.

So yesterday I also did something really stupid. I agreed to become a slave for a day in the name of charity. Yep. Someone will bid for me and that money will go to Cancer Research while I'll do some dirty work for that person. I seriously don't know what I was thinking, but then, I had just gotten up. Plus I didn't want to disappoint the girls, for the moment being they think I'm a nice guy. But well... I hope nothing too bad happens to me. Right...

So not much has happened today. Gonna go watch a Van Halen tribute band later today, should be good. I hope they're as good as the Kiss tribute band. Oh, yeah. According to the forecasts, it has been snowing for the past three days. What's happened in reality? There's been sunshine. And today there were no clouds in the sky. Talk about being useless. I was so disappointed... I was looking forward to hitting someone on the back of the head with a snowball.

Note to Joey: Yes, we can have booze anywhere we like. And I thought you would've known this by now, but I'm not in freaking London!!! Contrary to popular belief, the UK isn't only London.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol hahaha sorry jimmy!

well it's kool about the booze thing, even though 2 people (yeah, you can imagine which 2) told me that I have to stop drinking altogether! I gave them a look that said "are you out of your fuckin' minds?!" but yeah...in college it's going to be weird because it's actually going to be ILLEGAL if I drink. How lame.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home