The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

A quick shag

So last night a couple of my flatmates and I were watching The Sixth Sense, and all of a sudden the Irish guy comes in with his girlfriend along with another flatmate (let's call him N). N goes into his room for a good night's sleep (which is one of the two that have direct access the the common room... the other one is mine) and Irish and Irishee go to Irish's bedroom. We keep on watching the film.

Then all of a sudden one of the girls from the flats from above comes into our flat and, without saying anything, sneaks into N's room. Then we hear gigling and we just concentrate on the movie, even though it's blatantly obvious what's going on in there. We're sort of shocked because we all asumed she had come down to talk to her friend (Irishee) but no, she came down with the purpose of satisfaction.

She never comes out. Then at 5am when the film is over we all retreat to our rooms, and I'm in mine but I can hear everything that's going on outside, and I hear his door open, close, and then the main door open and close. Ah, the walk of shame.

So when you come to think of it, it wasn't that quick of a shag... around an hour. They might both be proud of it, but I'm sure his girlfriend won't be very happy about that.

So how did he manage to get lucky (because that was freaking lucky... a girl sneaked into his room for a shag!) we won't know... but I'm hoping that tonight it'll be my turn. I'm definitely leaving my door unlocked.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude.. no

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home