The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Friday, January 27, 2006

Valencia-Caracas, Caracas-Paris, Paris-Newcastle

So this is a story from when I was coming back to England from my my Christmas holiday in Venezuela.

First of all, I was in the airport ages before my plane was scheduled to leave (you all know it's because the bridge fell... that's right, "aqui no pasa nada!") and I couldn't check in until about 4 hours after I had arrived, so I decided to just exploit the wireless internet connection and kill time. So when I check, it's 30 mins before they open, so I shut everything down and start to make my way and what do I see? Huge queues. But not for mine, of course, because it's still "early". Well, turns out one of those huge queues was indeed for my flight. So the pajuo of me had to make a huge queue when I had been there for 3:30 before.

Anyway, I get these bitches in front of me. I mean, hot bitches. And what are they talking about? Their breast implants. And what are they doing? Touching them and moving them around and looking all bitchy and hot. I was shocked, and I was convinced I had to be in one of those hidden camera shows. But well, I wasn't complaining.

Because of staring for so long at their breasts (I mean, them!) I decide to give it a break as they probably had seen that I had two eyes on them. So I turn around and start scouting the place. Who's behind me? A gay bloke. An old gay bloke. How do I know he's gay? Not only because he's really well (and gaily) dressed, and because he's speaking in a very female tone of voice... but because he's calling the person on the other side of the phone "mi amor". Well, that hardly makes someone gay, does it? Well, when the person on the other side is a guy it does. How do I know it was a guy? Because he said his name at the end, and it was a masculine name... not something like Alex that can go either way, but a really masculine name, like Victor. I don't remember exactly, but I do know I immediatly turned around and started spying on the bitches again.

At that point I was sure I was in a hidden camera show... what where the odds of being caught in the two extremes? Hot bitchy women in front of me and a really gay guy behind me... not that there's anything wrong with that!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you had to balance it out. you should of ask to try the boobs to see if they needed improvement

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home