The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

To my boys in Vzla

So I want to start out by saying that I miss my boys "back home." The reason why it's in quotes is because they're not really all back home, some of them have left... but they're my friends from back home, so well... you get it.

I read the Karo thing (as Calabria told me to) and I picked up on another really true thing. Yes, Calabria does tend to overuse ellipses, but it's also true that us boys really fuck around with our mates. I'm pretty sure I've treated Tiny worse than anybody else has ever dreamed of, and that I've been more cruel to Calabria than anybody else and made fun of Rod more than most people. I haven't really been mean or anything with Erc, we just usually verbally slack each other off. Anybody else, I don't do those things, maybe criticise them, but that's about it. Like someone said, if you can't punch your best friend in the face, then who can you punch? Same thing with my guys here in Newcastle. In general I'm a quiet guy, minding my own business and occassionally cracking a joke, but with my mates I'm loud, mean, and a total bastard (as they will testify)... and they are mean and bastards back to me. It all works out!

Having said that, it's time to do some bashing. I don't know if you've read Tiny's new blog (I know Cal has... have you, Erc?), but it's quite a read. Not because he has much to say, but because it's amusing how he puts his sentences together. It almost sounds like he's talking (it's the same thing with me, really... but well, I'll leave it at that). I seriously recommend a look if you haven't seen it yet. Visit Tiny's blog! For those of you who don't know me and that have gotten to know me through my blogs (anyone???) you will have also gotten to know Tiny... and you'll know that he's been one of the primary targets of my jokes. Now you can see it for yourself!

Today I noticed that I had some spiderwebs in the corners of my window. That could've been the effect of leaving my window open during the night for ventilation. You have no idea how petrified I was when I saw them. Not because they ruined the overall decoration of my room, but because that means that--yes, you guessed it--a spider had to be in my room in order to make them. What's slightly more worrying is that it's not there with the web, which can only mean that it's roaming somewhere in my room or... I've swallowed it in my sleep! Fuck me! I'm not sure which one's worse! :(

Btw, I just want you guys to know (well, Erc to know) that I do read the comments that are left, and I try to do my best to reply to them within an entry--that is, if they're not "go for the girl!" or "do her!".

I posted some pictures that have been taken here in Newcastle. Only two occassions, though: the Newcastle Utd. vs Arsenal match and the Darkness concert. They're good pics, but I didn't take them myself so they're not as good as they could've been (arrogance, anyone?). Check them out at http://spaces.msn.com/thebetrayal . Yes, I have sold my soul to the devil, but hey, wouldn't you? It's just easier to post pics there, that's all. I'll always write in the Black Star.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice job, jimmie.. i've tried reading tiny's blog, but the fucker had comments activated only for bloggers so.. fuck that.

and thanks, man.. we know we love each other.

it'll take me a while to read the posts, but will do.. sometime. maybe next week (going away for mun.. dumbass me)

take care,

ercole

ps-did this just become an email?

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home