The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Heading

So this is a very early post, considering that I haven't been out of my room yet (well, that's not true, I've been out to pee and attempt to take a crap, but we're out of toilet paper, so I've failed with the second), but I read something hilarious on the internet and I thought I'd write about that.

US immigration officials have arrested a Haitian woman after baggage screeners found a human head in her luggage at a Florida airport.

Myrlene Severe, 30, has been charged with failing to declare the head on a customs form and transporting "hazardous material".



Source: BBC News

So she didn't declare the head in her bag at customs... I wonder what would've happened if she did. "Oh, btw, I happen to have this head with me, is that alright?" How fucking retarded is that? But it's the US of A, so I'm sure they would've let it pass. "Oh, a head? Well, are you going to eat it or sell it? No? Okay, good enough, please move on to the next counter..."

What makes me wonder, though, is why anyone would travel with a head. Sure, she's into the whole Voodoo thing and all, but surely there are better ways to do thing than travelling with a head. Not only will it make your clothes smell funny, but it could also potentially stain it. If she was so desperate to have a head with her, she could've just imported it or something, making other people get in trouble, not her. If she really fancied a head then I guess she could've chopped a bum's one off, but while already in the US, that way she would avoid all the troubles. Ah, silly cow.

And about it being hazardous material, how the hell is that hazardous in any way? Unless she's planning on throwing it at people I think the "hazardous" part of it has already taken place.


Disclaimer: I know I'm being very ignorant of Voodoo beliefs and that stuff, but if I were to take it all seriously then there would be no blog entry, would there? Plus, if you're a politically correct person you shouldn't be reading this... neither if you're a sensible person.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also read it... well, the headline. didn't have enough in me to read the article. was too insulted

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home