The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

So, like I've said in previous entries (probably said, can't really remember), Thursday is my favourite day of the week. Well, working day, anyway. Why's that? Well, for starters I don't have programming, so that just makes me feel a whole lot more jolly (how gay am I?). Aside from that, though, my first lecture is at 2pm, which gives me the whole morning and part of the afternoon to sleep in (if I've gone out) or to do something productive (lol!). As if that weren't enough, my last lecture of the day is at 3, so that means that I have a somewhat short day (I only have one shorter day)! Brilliant! Oh, and did I mention I didn't have programming...?

I can't say I did much today, because, as explained above, I do fuck all on Thursdays (yep, that's the concise description of my Thursdays). I did go to town to check out some stuff, but nothing exciting there. The only remarkable event was when I was rushing from IT to Marketing and I had my earphones hanging from my collar (inside out... you know what I mean) and I mis-stepped making a quick turn and they started to swing from side to side incontrolably, and they got longer and longer... until the point that they slapped a girl on the back of the neck. She turned around all confused, and all I could do was respond with a quick embarrased "... sorry!" and move on.

And for old time's sake, Erc, do you remember the noise the monks made in Age of Empires I? A certain "ñiqui ñiqui ñiqui"... I remembered that yesterday for some reason, and started doing it to my mates and all I can say is that they seemed a bit confused. Oh, well, at least now I know that they've converted to my side even more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, totally.. i started saying to myself "ñiquiñi ñiquiñi.. guayoyomi" in my head .. and when i read it, i had to hold myself back from laughing (i'm in a public place)

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home