The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

King Jeremy

So this is post number 110, which means that I've been really dedicated to this blog... and I can clearly claim having more than one hundred posts (when it's not 101, as Americans would put it... Calabria understands). That is a shame, though, because I don't have much to write about.

Yesterday I spent most of the day at the pub with Steve, watching the Man Utd match and then Chelski lose 3-0 to Middlesbrough (sweet!) and playing pool and darts in the breaks... and of course, having a few pints. A very British day, some would say. Steve got dared by a girl to play darts with her for money. He finally gave in and he won (because she was drunk) and she got his number. Turns out she called him today. Ah, drunken darts.

Today I stayed in to get some work done for a change. Then went out to a Chinese buffet with Steve and got stuffed, so much I'm gonna go drop a huge log when I'm done writing this entry. I haven't seen Ryan for two days... and we live in the same flat. What are the odds?

So well, I guess that's it. Tomorrow I get to watch The Darkness, which I'm really excited about. Not only do I get to watch them, but I get to skip my programming lecture. I think I'm happier I'm skipping than because I'm watching them, to be honest. Oh, well, it will be good... there won't be any kids falling on their heads, but this time the music will be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home