The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Friday, May 12, 2006

The week after the pub crawl

So I've just been working for this past week. Yes, believe it. No, seriously... fuck you!

I stare failure in the face and laugh!

I just finished my last project today, about an hour ago (it's almost 7). I was having terrible difficulties with my XHTML/PHP/MYSQL (shut up!) because everything was running smoothly, but the two tables wouldn't join at the end! It was my curse of "everything runs find except one thing that screws everything else that is running fine." Anyway, after two days of rewriting (I pretty much rewrote my code about three times... that's excessive!) it finally came to work today. Special thanks to Craig for spotting the mistake. If you want to check out my work (maybe even read it and maybe even comment!) then go to http://www.students.ncl.ac.uk/james.nicholson/databases/opinion.php

Well, that's about it, really. I also finished a presentation, but that wasn't that bad. So yeah, I'm free now, no more lectures! I have my final exams coming up though... but I'm taking today off to relax before revising. I'm mentally exhausted. Should go on a pub crawl lol. Nah, can't be bothered.

Anyway, thanks for reading. If anything cool happens then I'll post. Else... until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home