The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Beyond the End of Whatever

So I seem to have developed this addiction to Dream Theater in the past few weeks. I've always liked them, but more in a "oh, Dream Theater are playing, cool... will listen happily." That has turned into "what the hell is that playing? I need some Dream Theater!" No kidding. In fact, I'm listening to some Dream Theater while writing this...

While in the subject of music, I'd like to know what you think about neo-classical progressive metal... I like it just because of the genre-name! Okay, I also like how it sounds, but I thought that was an amazing name... something to just slip casually into a conversation: "yeah, I know, it's really a shame, but you know what they say: 'what doesn't kill you leaves a permanent scar'... oh, I was listening to some neo-classical progressive metal the other day and..." I've got to try it out sometime.

By the way, what's the point of walking your dog if you're going to be doing it on a bicycle? I think that's one of the most retarded things I've ever seen... yes, let's walk the dog, but I'm too bloody lazy to walk myself so I'm going to ride a bicycle... absolute retards!

And just to cap things off, the other day I saw this bloke on the Metro station who approached the ticket machine, took off his earphones, selected his ticket, paid, got his ticket and then put his earphones back on. Can somebody please explain that to me? Was the music really that distracting? Unless it was some bubblegum pop song naming all the different stages on the Metro line over and over I think it was a stupid thing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home