The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Jimmy's moments

So I watched Borat yesterday. It was a pretty good "movie film", but I just have to warn you that there's one scene that will scar you for life and beyond. If you've seen it then you know exactly what I mean... I shake at the thought of it right now. But if you think you're strong enough to handle that then you really should go see it... it's so politically incorrect that it's awesome.

When we were leaving to watch the film, though, Jimmy asked me to ring his mobile because he couldn't find it. So as the good friend and flatmate that I am, I ring his mobile. Much to his surprise, his phone starts ringing in his pocket. "Oh, I had it in the wrong pocket!" was his pathetic excuse... but I thought it was well funny. And that, my friends, is why you check your pockets for stuff before you make other people go out of their way to help you out. Oh, yeah, and he almost lost his wallet on the way out from the cinema. Absolute retard ;-)

Later on yesterday we were discussing relationships and breakups. We agreed that the worst possible way to break up with someone wouldn't be an email as I first thought, there's actually a worst way! Text them! ("hey how r u? btw, we r thru")

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

I resent that. You know why it was in the wrong pocket. Coz I have a hole in one of my pockets so that's like all screwed my pockets up n stuff. Yeah.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home