The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Numa Numa

So today wasn't the most thrilling of days... it was pretty boring to be honest. I don't even know why I'm writing an entry, but well, it's because I'm bored, so I figured I'd write something in order to alleviate my boredom... but it's not working. Oh, well.

So I only had a business seminar today... so I had to get out of bed and walk over to the buisiness school at a temperature of one degree just for that stupid semiar. And as it turns out, I wasn't very prepared for it (cut me some slack, it was my "reading week", I wasn't meant to be doing seminar stuff...) and when the professor picked on me, I was blanked out... aka made a fool of myself. That's great. Now I can see many more questions heading in my direction... damn me.

After that traumatic incident (okay, it wasn't traumatic... and to be honest I don't give a shit...) I decided to go hunting for a doughnut. Yeah, that's right. I haven't had a doughnut since my time in Valencia, and I got this huge craving for one yesterday. So yes, I set off in my mission. I ran into this guy I know--but that I don't particularily like much--and he decided he'd follow me around. So finally I found this sort of panaderia place and they had doughnuts! It was celestial! I can see myself now spending more money on doughnuts than on booze. Damn my addictions.

Funny story, as stood outside eating my doughnut, this guy walked up behind the bloke that was with me, stopped, burped... then burped again (loudly) and then just walked away. I couldn't help but laugh... and then he started walking in my direction and I started to wonder if he'd belch on me too... but he didn't, he just walked away. Talk about fucking odd things happening to me (well, this didn't happen to me... but I was there to see it happen).

Anyway, I'm going to Edinburgh tomorrow morning, so I'll have some stories (I hope) for the next entry. I'm going to fulfill a dream tomorrow (Joey knows! You'll all find out afterwards) so I'm really looking forward to that. Until next time, I wish you all great health and happiness (or you can just fuck off).

PS:

To Ercole (so if you're not Ercole then stop reading... NOW!):

Yep, we've got the most open form of communication available... well, one of them anyway. Only shows that we've got nothing to hide. Okay, I know you guys are still reading, so I only want to say that, no, I'm not gay, so please don't send me gay mail... not that there's anything wrong with that!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we cant send you anymore gay mail, dammit!!! a website for you www.jimmielovesblackmen.com

4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, tiny is around! how's it going bro?? despite the fact that you're fucking taller than, i'm pretty sure the weather is by far colder down here...

lame jokes over.. uhm... it's

www.jimmie.loves.blonde.blue.eyed.guys.com

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home