The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Description

So today thus far it was been a very stressful day. Mostly (and only) because of my programming practical. I've learnt my lesson, though. Never go to a practical when deprived of sleep (well, more like sleep when I have a practical). I spent hours and a quarter doing that bloody thing, and the problem wasn't that it was hard, but that I kept on missing out on the small things...

Anyway, on Tuesday we had a very entertaining tutorial for my programming class. The class was split in two (down the middle) and the right side had to do the loop for the program and the right (that's my side) had to write the code that went in the loop (aka all the work... as usual). So whatever, we just get on with it, but it was great fun because we ganged up on each other (okay, I ganged up on people... what can I say, I'm a bastard). But they seemed to enjoy it, so no problems there. We had a great time taking the piss from each other.

Anyway, then comes the time to go up to the computer and write the code. So this guy goes up and writes the main function assignment (function oddOrEven(num)) and then it's the turn for another one to come up. So we all tell him to put the comments in, because the comments are a must (just so the professor can know what the program does without reading it... lazy bastard). So the first comment is supposed to explain what the function does, as the names can only say so much. So he types this for a comment: "odd or even." We all thought he was taking the piss, but when seeing he wasn't we just started laughing (well, I started laughing, everyone else followed). So pajuo. That was classic. I bet even the professor was laughing, but I had too many tears in my eyes to see clearly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've found your tiny!!

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home