The Black Star

A blog dedicated to the series of unfortunate events that always happen around me. Not so much unfortunate, more like funny.. but unfortunate sounds better.

Get Firefox!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Light My Fire

So I'm really pissed off. Today was my late start (lecture at 10) and therefore I stayed up until around 2:30 doing some research for an essay (yes, I do work from time to time...). Then during the early hours of the morning I heard this badass horrible sound. It wasn't my alarm clock, this was something from another (evil) world. I finally realized ten seconds into the noise that it was the fire alarm. Fair enough, let's get the hell out of here. I was even going to go out in my shorts, but then thought twice about it. I put my jeans on and made my way out. Three people (including myself) from my flat were outside... everyone else? Not outside. Around 5 minutes later almost everyone was outside, some people half dressed (and one girl out from the shower... yeees!) and others just... in pijamas.

Anyway, turns out it was a drill... a fucking bloody drill. Bloody hell, when a fire alarm goes off early in the morning I want there to be flames, people burning and stuff like that. I don't want to be woken up because of a stupid drill. Yes, I know I'm a heartless bastard...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i actually activated my fire alarm so......

but at least the whole building's alarm wasn't activated (hence it wasn't evacuated)

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home